Why this course is important
This course is designed to provide you and your employees with the ability to:
- Safely and correctly operate farming equipment and machinery
- To recognise and identify hazards
- To eliminate or minimise hazards
Our approved PassRite assessor will also provide you with a safety analysis of your farm and working environment which will help you and your workers to identify possible hazards and avoid unsafe situations.
Upon completion of the course each participant will be provided with a Competency Certificate.
As well as lowering the risk of serious accidents, injuries and/or death these certificates are useful to ensure that you and your employees are:
- using your vehicles correctly and safely
- operating in a farming environment safely and efficiently
- identifying, eliminating and/or minimising potential hazards
- complying with Worksafe best practice standards
- providing insurance companies with assurance that vehicles are being used safely by experienced and certified drivers and personnel are working in a safe manner
Theory and Safety Briefing - approx. 1 hour
Practical Session - 1-3 hours
Small group practical sessions
Client to supply vehicles and venue. It can advantageous to be assessed in your own vehicles and in your own work environment.
$125.00 per hour
Contact us for more information or to book in for your Farm Safety Course today!
We Train You Gisborne
395 Childers Road
0800 891 375
(06) 281 0250
027 457 4561